For any taping related issues and questions or to inquire about last minute
Cancellation: You can cancel your own appointment online or email email@example.com. No-shows will be charged the full price of their scheduled appointment. Rescheduling or canceling within 2 hours shall be charged 1/2 of the price of their scheduled appointment.
*Sessions are by appointment only.
**You cannot schedule same-day appointments or further than 5 days out.
***Classes may be in progress during taping hours. We are taking precautions to minimize any disruptions to you
and our students. Please follow any directions given by the tapings team to facilitate a quality taping session.
****Actors MUST bring their own printed sides to appointments
*The guidelines are suggestions.
Please be prepared & bring a copy of your sides for the reader.
Under 5 lines = 20 minutes
1.5-3 pages = 30 to 45 minutes
(If casting requests 2 different takes
book 45 minutes)
4+ pages = 1 hour
*Coaching applies only if requested when scheduling*
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
note: credit/debit card transactions incur a processing fee of up to $2.00
Union Discounts (SAG-AFTRA and Equity members in good standing)
we offer union actors a 10% discount on all taping services upon request
Some things to keep in mind…
– we provide professional lighting, sound and HD quality video
– your session includes filming, viewing, and editing/uploading of your audition
– if you have any special requirements please let us know when booking your appt. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
– bring a copy of your sides for your reader, email address of where we need to send your audition, and any slating/taping instructions
– please be prompt, but no more than 10 mins early
– please be respectful of other actors prepping and keep conversation to a minimum
– due to our time-based structure, we ask that you come prepared
Late Arrivals and Cancellations…
– rate begins at your scheduled appointment time regardless of actual arrival
-No-shows shall be charged the full price of their scheduled appointment
– rescheduling or canceling within 2 hours shall be charged 1/2 of the price of their scheduled appointment.
–You can cancel your appointment yourself online and/or email email@example.com
(ALL APPOINTMENTS REQUIRE TIME FOR VIEWING, EDITING, AND UPLOADING OF YOUR AUDITION – PLEASE BE MINDFUL WHEN SCHEDULING)
20 minutes – $20
30 minutes – $30
45 minutes – $45
60 minutes – $60
75 minutes – $75
90 minutes – $90
30 minutes w/coaching – $35
60 minutes w/coaching – $70
90 minutes w/coaching – $105
30 minutes w/D.I. partner coaching – $62.50
45 minutes w/D.I. partner coaching – $93.75
60 minutes w/D.I. partner coaching – $125
90 minutes w/D.I. partner coaching – $187.50
* Rate begins at your scheduled audition time, regardless of time of arrival. If you are late or exceed your scheduled appointment time, Drama Inc. reserves the right to charge additional fees and/or end/reschedule your session if necessary.