This is a weekly on-camera class designed for actors who are out-of-state, cannot make it to our in-studio classes, OR would like to perfect their self-taping process.
HOW IT WORKS
You pick the scene, you tape and submit it to Drama Inc., and by Friday you’ll have notes from a Drama Inc. partner as well as the ability to view everyone’s scenes.
1) Pay the $15/week fee below by clicking the button
2) Send your taped scene (as well as a copy of your sides) via wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Wednesday at MIDNIGHT
– the email address you send from will be the one we use to contact you later
– provide D.I. any pertinent info about the scene/project/character in the notes section of wetransfer
– scenes MUST BE NO LONGER THAN 2 TO 3 PAGES (we will only watch & give feedback on the 1st 3 minutes if longer)
3) By Friday, Drama Inc. will send you a password-protected link with everyone’s files for that week. Each file will have detailed notes/redirect from one of the D.I. partners. You will be able to view not just your own, but everyone else’s files as well…just like we do in class. You will have until Sunday night to view.
* For access to Drama Inc’s online database for sides, email email@example.com
** Technical feedback will not be given about home taping set-ups unless requested
***ALL INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED – NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR FAILURE TO DO SO